Things the last few months have been super crazy, and the blog has unfortunately taken a back seat. A lot has happened since I posted last. Here are some of the things that have happened:
- Savannah Banana turned 2 years old, and we had a birthday party to celebrate
- We announced that we are having another baby…Yep I am pregnant! (Due in early February)
- My baby sister graduated from high school
- I worked TONS of overtime in June and July
- We visited the Detroit Zoo a few times
- We went to a Detroit Tiger’s game
- Lots of time was spent in the pool
- Savannah saw her first movie in theaters (Minions)
- We went on a few pontoon rides
- We went to a fun family reunion
- We went to Indiana on a family camping trip
- My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary!
- Most recently, I accepted a new job
I will write individual posts on some of these events, but for now, I will just post some picture highlights.
Hopefully it won’t be too long before I am able to write my next post!